Today’s blog post is a small bit different than usual, but I am absolutely thrilled to be writing it. I have been nominated for the mystery blogger award by chelseafore who runs a blog she likes to call “a mom blog” but honestly it is so fabulous. She writes about a range of topics from fashion, grocery hauls, and gardening. She’s also extremely beautiful and such a lovely person. Head over and say hi from me!
And all of the credit goes to the lovely Okoto for creating this award. Such a wonderful way for people to get to know each other.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
3 Facts About Me:
- I am absolute, 100% obsessed with Harry Potter. I’ve read all the books over 50 times and have lost count a number of times I’ve watched the movies. When I’m bored I like to watch YouTube videos of fan videos and cast interviews. I speak about it at least once a day & my boyfriend got me a voucher to get the footprints from the Marauders map on my wrist.
- I have been together with my boyfriend for four years since we were both 15. We’ve been together longer than some ‘proper adults’, as I like to call them, which is mind boggling. I’m going to be twenty in a few months so it’s crazy to think that I’ve spent that much of my life with someone. We are planning on moving to Australia once he finishes college, so exciting times ahead!
- Despite being 19, I am still just as fascinated with children’s toys just as I was when I was a kid. I have a little sister, and I could sit for hours playing with her dolls- even when she’s not around. It’s a little strange, but I love them.
1. What is the Top thing on your most want list? If you could just buy it right now what would it be?
A. I know my blog is beauty related and I should probably say something related to that, but right now I really want a car. I am one the last one of my friends to do my driving test because I’m so scared of driving, but lately, all I want to do is drive. My boyfriend lives in a different town and trains get expensive but I’m currently broke, so the car will have to wait. Besides that, it would the Moondust palette by Urban Decay or a bar of chocolate, so you know, varies lol.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A. I try to take every day as it comes, I like to make vague plans but nothing set in concrete because you never know what could happen. But, in five years I’d like to be in Australia, doing what? I don’t know, haven’t thought that far ahead. Hopefully, I will still have my blog because it’s one of the most important things in my life right now. Above all else, I just hope to be happy. Whether I’ve kids, no kids, unemployed, employed, as long as I’m happy, it’s good enough for me.
3. What is something you are really good at?
A. Hm, I don’t know. I like to think I’m good at giving advice. My friends come to me whenever they have a problem and I try my best to solve it. I guess you could say I’m a problem solver. And none of them have said a bad word against my advice yet, so I must be doing something right.
4. What is your favorite smell?
A. Vanilla. Anything vanilla scented, vanilla tasting, I love, love, love it!
5. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A. I wanted to be a few things at different points of childhood. I’m sure the first was a vet, then I really wanted to be a doctor. For most of secondary school, I wanted to do Forensic Science until I came to realize that I couldn’t stand it. Then I wanted to be a Special FX artist but figured getting a job in that was extremely hard, so now it’s more of a hobby. Currently, I want to be a writer and blogger. I’ve been writing as long as I can remember and have numerous novel drafts sitting on my laptop. It may go nowhere, but it’s definitely the thing I’ve been most dedicated to.
My Best Post:
I guess in terms of stats my best post would have to be My March Favourites but in terms of what I’m most proud of, it would have to be my Primark Skin Care Range Review just because I was so honest, which I didn’t think I would actually be able to do.
Again, thank you so much chelseafore for nominating me and allowing me to share a bit more about myself. You’re an absolutely gorgeous person!
Questions For My Nominees:
- Who is your role model and why?
- Why did you start your blog? Is going how you expected?
- What was the last thing you splurged on for yourself?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If someone gave you a book of your life, from birth to death, would you read it?
I had so much fun doing this award nomination! Thank you again, Chelsea, I loved every second of it. Be sure to pop over and say hi. And, if I didn’t nominate you, feel free to answer any of the questions down in the comments!