Today I’m gonna talk you through my “going out” make up look. I’m nineteen years old, I’m gonna go out. I like to go out on a Saturday night and dance. That’s my favourite part. And honestly, I dont really wear makeup except for when I go out. So I do the whole hog when it comes time to go out.
so without further ado, here it is!
1. To start I prep my skin with No7 airbrush primer and I find it works extremely well. For foundation my go to right now has been Catrice HD. It stays on all night and works amazing. Then, I move in with Collection concealer in fair.
2. Next, I move on to eyes and today I used the w7 palette in the night. Taking the shade top hat I buffed that into my crease and then deepened it with razzmatazz. Using blackheart from Nakedness 3, I blend that into my outer v. Using Lady Luck from the same w7 palette, I take that over the entire lid. Blending everything together to make it seamless.
3. I picked up the giant bronzer Sunkissed by Lucy and added some glow to my face. Then taking the NYX highlight and contour pro palette, I used the shade Sculpt to add dimension to my face. Next I took w7 blush from the cheeky trio in 5th avenue and added some colour back to my cheeks. Lastly I used ice queen from the same NYX palette on the high points of my face.
4. I picked up top hat and razzmatazz from the w7 palette and blended it out under my lash line before adding some Lash Sensational mascara and topping off with Primark lashes in Natural.
5. To finish off, I use Essence lip liner in wish me a rose and their lipstick in 13. I also use Soap & Glory Supercat liner.
thank you so much for reading. If you enjoyed, please like and follow my blog. Also leave me a comment telling me what your going out look is!